Saturday, November 1, 2008

No More Sweets to Eat......Please!!

Halloween was a sucess! The doodlebops were a hit and Gage and Mac had a blast. Gage corrected me all night long and told me his name was not Gage......it was Rooney Doodle! MacKenna loved her pink hair and worked it like it was her job! She knew she looked good....ha! We went downtown for a while and tricker treated the stores, then after that made a few stops by friends houses........now we have enough candy to put them both into a diabetic coma! I am sure for the next few weeks they won't let those candy bags out of their site. Here are a few pics from the night.....

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Those costumes are so cute! Brock keeps saying, "Gage is Rooney." I think he might watch too much t.v.! We can't wait to see you guys!

Shara Smith said...

Their costumes are hilarious! You're babies are just too cute. Glad that you guys had a fun Halloween.

Jennifer-Colley said...

I love their costumes! So cute...come see Camren sometime while you are in Lubbock! Cant wait for you to meet him!

The Pence Family said...

hey girl they where so cute....and thanks for your comment...rustin loved it....it fit him to a tee....

H Noble said...

The kids looked great! Its a good thing they make shows like that for the kids, but I can't stand that one. Not about me anymore though, is it?! :)

Where was Chad's costume??