Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trucks and Tee Tee!

This title sums up our day so far! It is only 11 am, but so far today we have spent the morning playing monster trucks and letting MacKenna run around without a diaper so she can tee tee when she wants. Gage loves monster trucks.......and when I say love I mean it in a possibly un-normal, obsessive, compulsive, goofy kinda way. He LOVES 'em! When Gage plays monster trucks you would think he gets them all out and drives them and jumps them over things......nope......he likes to get them out and line them up perfectly. He can't stand for them to be out of line. He knows all of there names and knows the drivers of most of them......it's a little embarrassing and redneck!


I can't seem to keep MacKenna from taking her clothes off these days, which is something I should try to get under control now so this doesn't pose a problem later in the teen years. She is constantly saying tee tee tee tee. She then takes off her diaper and stands in front of her potty holding something she doesn't have. It makes me laugh every time! I have to say Mac girls sit on the potty, so sit down. Each time she replies, " Oh Oh." This sounds really selfish, but I am not ready for her to be potty trained yet. I am not sure if she will be my last, but it makes me sad she is growing up so fast. I am not sure when she got so big? It reminds me to be thankful for every second I have got to stay home with them and watch them grow every day!


So today we will keep playing monster trucks and let Mac stay diaper free. We will see how many times I have to clean tee tee up. I have set the kitchen timer to go off every 15 minutes so I can remind her to go and maybe this will help.






5 comments:

Kylie said...

The trucks lined up made me laugh out loud. Gage is so funny! I'm glad the potty training is going well for you. Maybe Mac can teach Brock how its done.

JNoble said...

This is hilarious. Gage is a redneck from the same cloth as me!

H Noble said...

Way to go Gage! That's my kind of play! :)

Oh, honey, have fun with the diaperless princess. Funny that she is modeling Gage.

Jennifer-Colley said...

thats hilarious! we will be in Levelland tomorrow so I will call you and bring Camren by!

The Pence Family said...

i love this story so much...i can tell around your house its not very boring....love gages truck thats just funny...and mac thats great she wants to do that...but i'm with you, how many times do you have to clean up the messes....