Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Long time no blog....

It has been a while since I have posted and don't really have a good excuse other than laziness. I am guilty of getting on and checking on a few blogs that I stalk.....ahem...I mean follow and not updating ours. Since the last post Gage has had his first T-ball game....which was greatness! Gage hit the ball and ran straight to second base as fast as his little legs would carry him! Totally skipped 1st base! He ran right past the other teams pitcher and was safe on 2nd! Way to go kid!



the tulips down the road bloomed (and then died after if froze last week) so pretty!



and I have become quite addicted to photography....I can't seem to get enough! I don't claim to be a pro...but I really enjoy it. I figure if I can at least avoid having to pay someone to take the kids pictures...it's worth it.















Chad is in the process of giving our backyard a make-over! I am pretty excited about this (no offense honey!) He is building a deck, pouring some concrete, making a walk way, and planting grass. Maybe I should take a picture so you can compare when he is done.


We have lots of upcoming summer plans that I can't wait for! We have a few trips planned to see family.....my whole family is going to make a way overdue trip to see my dad's family in Michigan in June.

And finally, Chad and I have decided to hit the gym! Seems like we have tried every fad diet known to man and obviously they haven't worked.....so back to the old fashioned way! The Lord is so good, and has reminded me that it is ok to ask for His help in things that may not seem super "religious".....if that makes sense? I cannot do this in my own strength and I have a really long way to go, but thank goodness that in Him the weak become strong! So I will keep ya posted on that status.....I weigh tomorrow......not that I would dare spill my weight on the blog, but I will give the amount lost (crossing fingers that this hard work has payed off).

Ok really now....it is 1:39am! I need to get in bed! Goodnight!






4 comments:

Kylie said...

The pictures of the kids are really good! You are talented!

The Pence Family said...

oh girl i have missed seeing pictures and updates...you ARE DOING GREAT a the picture thing see its not that hard...but your kids are so photogentic(i know probably spelled wrong)and cute...congrats on you and chad joining the gym...i saw you at subway at walmart the other day and you looked GREAT...i'm so jealous..i would have said hi but we're still in the process of potty training and rustin had an accident...thanks for the comment i feel like crap though...can't wait to see ya soon though...again keep us updated love reading everyones blogs...hehe its kinda addicting...

H Noble said...

Straight to 2nd base! I love it! :) Good for him though- glad he hit the ball and is enjoying it.

Keep it up girl- you can do it!! And don't you already feel better?!

Great pictures! Maybe I'll hire you for Eli's next shoot.

Jennifer-Colley said...

the pictures are great! they looks so adorable!