Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Silly Kids!

You better not pout.....


You better not cry......


These are the reactions I got from my two sweet little angels when I tried to get a Christmas card photo......

So if you are on our Christmas card list......this could take a while!


I kept telling them smile....say cheese.... oh look over here....and Gage kept giving me that fake lazy eye crooked smile he gives EVERY time I try to get a picture. I couldn't help but crack up at them!
On another note, I want to take this moment to pat myself on the back because..........................I am just about DONE with my Christmas shopping! Yes I know, be jealous...be very jealous! I am always a procrastinator, but this year I decided I would get it done early and enjoy the season.
Stay tuned because tomorrow night we are going on the Polar Express. Gage is so excited and is even claiming he is going to sit with Santa and tell him all his Christmas wishes....we'll see about that one! I am hoping to get some fun pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

The Pence Family said...

ahhh these where adorable....i like the crying pictures and thats how your christmas cards should be....with the saying you had under the pictures so cute....the polar express is a blast the kids will love it....can't wait until wednesday to let the kids play...see ya....

H Noble said...

Great pics, and I just can't get over how adorable M is!!