Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Workin' Woman!

It's official......I am back to working status! I decided a few weeks before Christmas that I would go back to work and I DID. I have talked about it before and never followed through. I am working in the Littlefield hospital just a few days a week. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things and remembering how to be a nurse....ha. The hardest part is being up at 5am! I am not used to that at all!! My mom has been helping me with the kids and that has been so nice. The first day I worked Gage woke up with strep throat and Chad had to take off work to stay home with him..hee hee! Although Chad loves our children, he quickly decided he wouldn't want the stay at home daddy position......and he only had 1 sick kiddo not 2! Here are a few new pictures of the kids.














4 comments:

The Pence Family said...

how sweet...did the kids adjust well to you working???and like i said any time you need help just hollar at me and i will help you out...miss ya and can't wait to hear from you guys..oh and chad staying at home and didn't like it thought that was funny rusty would be the same way but would have called me in the first hour...hehe love it...

H Noble said...

Glad you jumped back in and hope its going well. How many shifts per week? Med surg? Probably so in a small hospital. Anyway, I do hope its working out and its great that your mom can help with the kids too.

H Noble said...

Oh, and cute pics! Love your little drama queen and Gage is just like Daddy!

H Noble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.